Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2012!

Hello Blogging World!

This year I have decided to start a blog for a few reasons.... 
1. To document all of the wonderful things going on in my life.  I think it would be such a treat to have something to look back on and remember this year in more detail. 
2. I would like to stay in better touch with family and friends.  I don't think the virtual world replaces phone calls, quality time or personal contact, but I think it helps keep everyone up to date on a more regular basis.
3. Make new contacts and friends!  A girl can never have enough friends :)

I intend to share new things I am trying, new places I am visiting, and new adventures I am endeavoring upon. 

I have a few posts in mind and can't wait to share a holiday recap and the details of Justin's graduation festivities.

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment