Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week is flying by, and I like it!  Today I am going to try out another weekly post,



I'm LOVING the Tiffany's necklace Justin gave me for Christmas, I think I wear it everyday! 
I'm loving that we have Nashville Predator tickets for tonight.  We are going with a big group from work, and any excuse to head to a game is alright by me!
I'm loving that we are off to Memphis this weekend to celebrate a couple great people and catch up with all of my best friends!  AND looking forward to stopping by some of my favorite Memphis restaurants...Memphis Pizza Cafe, Hueys, and real Memphis BBQ (I'm starving already! :)) 


I'm loving that Jessie and Edmund are tying the knot this weekend!  The wedding is at St. Peter's in downtown Memphis, and the reception is at the zoo.  Jessie will make the most beautiful bride, and I am looking forward to seeing all of the details of the reception.


I'm loving that one of my favorite Memphis girls is having a bowling birthday party too :)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! (the cutie on the right)

1 comment:

  1. I love that necklace too--I wouldn't take it off ;) have such a fun weekend in Memphis! weddings and friends are the best combination! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete