Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Happy Wednesday!!  This week has been a bit slow, but the fabulous weather the last couple of days has made it a-ok.  I'm linking up with Jamie for....

I'm loving that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and strolling through Target will put you in the mood!  Grab a bag of York peppermint hearts, get your glue gun out, and spread the love :)

I am absolutely loving this makeup set from Santa!  Urban Decay Naked is thebomb.com (yes I just went there), and each color is right on the money.  I love each shade equally and am loving trying different combos.
 January = pasty white skin, solution, Sephoria bronzer in Aruba....thank me later!
I'm loving the bridesmaid's dresses from Jessie and Edmund's wedding!  All of her hard work paid off and the details were impeccable.

I am LOVING a new Nashville girlfriends!  We have several dates on our social calendars coming up, and it has been so exciting to find such a great group of ladies with similar morals, goals, and tastes in wine :) 
I'm also loving that the Memphis Griz and Nashville Predators have been on such a great winning streak lately!   With all of JK's studying, I am so glad his favorite teams can keep him smiling.


Keep smiling, we are half way to FRIDAY!





3 comments:

  1. great list! i love the valentine's day decorations too :)

    super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your sweet blog, and I am loving all those things too! I'll definitely be your newest follower. Check out my blog Cupcakes and Candy Canes when you get a chance!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to check out the pictures! I will email the link!

    ReplyDelete