Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Happys!

TGIF everyone!  Here is why I am celebrating Friday!

1. I have the best job perk ever, EVERY OTHER FRIDAY OFF!  Seriously, every other weekend is a 3-day-weekend.  Time to catch up on errands, house work, shopping, work, and life :) great way to start the weekend. 

sodahead.com

2. Friday off means morning workout at the Downtown YMCA.  The d-town Y makes working out fun, well as fun as working out can be....I love it because there are so many options.  From fitness classes to a cardio cinema to women friendly weight machines, it is so easy to mix up my workout day to day. 


liveability.com

3. I had lunch at Panera, my fav!  A pick 2, baguette and acia berry tea is the easy way to my heart :)  After working out this morning, I managed to steer clear of the cookies.
citydata.com

4. It's the final countdown....to the BAR!  Only 10 more study days until game time, and I can't wait for J's hard work to pay off.  I know he is a tad nervous, but he will be well prepared with a head full of knowledge of torts, civil procedure, and evidence.  Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. 
Funny Encouragement Ecard: Good luck on the bar exam to someone who's already a better lawyer than the Casey Anthony prosecutors.
5. Tomorrow I am heading to help out a work friend's daughter get ready for a high school dance.  I am so excited to live vicariously through her sequenced dress and help her create a beautiful hair and makeup combo to complete the look. 

Happy Friday, and have a beautiful weekend lovelies,


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post! I don't have any classes on Fridays, so I get to feel like this on Thursday!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete