Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Linking up with littledaisymay.blogspot.com again for


I'm Loving that people are reading my blog (besides my mom)!  Thanks for all of the support and comments! 

 

I'm loving for study breaks this week and next, I have a date to the Preds :)  It's a tough life, but someone has to do it.

source

I'm loving fun prints and bright colors hitting the stores for spring, bring on the warm weather!
      
modcloth

lilly

  
jcrew

lilly


I'm dreaming about the beach and planning a post bar vaca.....I LOVE THE BEACH!

source
I'm LOVING a new boutique I stumbled upon this weekend, Boutique Bella.  Best denim selection in Nashville, hands down! 

I'm Loving these redbox goodies that were hits in my house lately.


What are you loving?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Loving Toms Ballet Flats, spring colors and getting to travel! Loving your blog too Jules. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look great! I am definitely dreaming about the beach too!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey em! do you have any of the new tom's flats?!? hope you are having fun traveling :)

    Thanks allyson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ordered them, they arrived at my house - only for me to find out they are a half size too big and not on the website anymore (they were the alessandra black with cream accents at the toe and heel). I sent in my exchange form so hopefully i will get them again- in the right size... they are going to be so comfortable!!

      Delete