Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey, Hey, Hey!


Happy Hump Day!



New music on my ipod for the workout playlist! Carrie's new single, Good Girl, BOB So Good, and Kelly Clarkson Stronger

billboard.com

I'm loving that at 4:00 today, the Bar Exam is officially OVER!  Life can get back to normal.  I am so proud of all of the studying J has done to prepare for the exam, but I am ecstatic to have him back. 


Am I the last one to try 1-2-3 mug cake?  I'm in love!  It is a low-cal fresh easy desert. 
3 tablespoons of cake mix (mix one box of angel food cake mix and one box of devils food)
2 tablespoons of milk or water
1 minute in the microwave

I'm loving Easter decorations, but struggling with the appropriate time to display them!






potterybarn.com
potterybarn.com
 I'm loving that I decluttered my closet this weekend and made a serious dent in my clothes hoarding problem!  It is so great to be able to move my clothes around and shut my dresser drawers.  (this is not my closet, but maybe after a visit to the container store I will share pics....maybe) :)

Pinned Image
source
 Really, I'm just loving that the exam is over!  Now more time with my boys in a stress free home!





4 comments:

  1. Yay for your exam being over!! :) The load has been lifted! Relax!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pottery barn finds and OMG that closet!! amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your exam being over! And I also love the songs you have added to your ipod. Carrie Underwood's new single is amazing!

    ReplyDelete