Friday, March 2, 2012

Cheers to Friday!


It's finally Friday, woohoo! 

I am actually in Knoxville today interviewing engineering students looking for co-op opportunities, so this week has not been too shabby.  Especially since the interviews are being held in the Neyland Stadium skyboxes :)  I am heading back to Nashville tomorrow and excited to host a happy hour cocktail at the condo before heading to Bombasha for dinner with a big group of friends.  Bombasha is a Brazilian steakhouse in Hillsboro Village and I love trying new places in our fabulous city, so cheers to Saturday! 

Last weekend I created a photo book on My Publisher, and it should be arriving in the mail Saturday!  I love getting packages.  I have tried several other websites in the past and was less than impressed with the quality for the price, but I have read nothing but great things about My Publisher.  After seeing that John and Sherry from younghouselove.com endorsed this photo book company, I jumped on the bandwagon.  I will let you know how it turns out...stay tuned! 

So, I leave you with this final thought for the this beautiful Friday....





No comments:

Post a Comment