Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guest Post: What Emily's Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Loves!  Today is a very special edition of WILW, because my BFF Emily is guest posting.  Meet Emily :)


pardon my shiny face, next time Em will tell me to find some powder!
Em and I were roommates for our four fabulous years at CBU, and have know each other for over 10 years.  This doll is the sweetest friend that has been there for me through thick and thin, and I would not be who I am today without her :)


What I’m Loving Wednesday!

First and foremost- I am loving that Julie is letting me share a guest post for WILW!

I’m loving my big switch from boot-camp fitness to YMCA MuscleWorks and Pilates classes…not to mention instructors who rhyme… “tap knees…. Tap toes… upright rows!”
source
I’m loving  the amazing Cherry Blossom Trees in bloom! And the much needed brush-up on a little USA history.
I’m loving the bright purses this spring… especially the few that have made their way into my closet.
I’m loving patios… specifically those with margaritas and a view.

source



source
I’m loving the infinite uses of burlap and chalkboard to help decorate for our friend’s upcoming couples shower… and loving that Julie will be there to celebrate with us!

etsy




3 comments:

  1. yay!! thanks for inviting me to post julie!! happy wednesday everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! A great post!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I'm a new follower via WILW. I'm jealous you live in Nashville. I've visited frequently and LOVE everything about it there! Do you have any suggestions or tips for someone who might want to move there? Renting vs. buying in Nashville? I'm not sure how the market is and everything else along with that. **Patios and margaritas are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete