Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Randoms

Hi Loves!  Happy Monday and enjoy my brain dump.

1. Cute Easter Decor is everywhere!  Do you decorate for Easter?  I have a couple Easter decorations, but may need to supplement my collection.  Check out these goodies...







2. I'm SO excited for a couple of my dear friends to come visit this weekend :)  Come on Friday!

3. I'm helping plan the installation luncheon for the NEWEST Zeta Chapter here at Vanderbilt.  Although many years removed from college sorority life, I am always eager to meet new beautiful Zeta babies.

4. Could you ask for more beautiful March weather?  I feel like a broken record, but perfect weather can lift even the worst mood :)
5. Peyton Who?  #Ifyoucan'tsayanythingnice...retweet.
6. It's Yoga Monday!  I have found a class I LOVE at the Downtown Y on Mondays....happy dance....not too serious or too technical, just the basics. 

Peace, love and happiness,


1 comment:

  1. I love all the Easter decor! Spring is probably my favorite season, and I love decorating for it!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete