Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Recap

Oh what a weekend!  My weekend was packed and I loved it!  Here is an photo recap...

Thursday night I headed to Exit/In with my friend Julie to catch a band, American Aquarium.  She has known the band for several years and likes to support them when they stop by Music City.  I love live music, so I'm always happy to check out a new band.


My dear friends Candace and Caylon came into town from Olive Branch, MS Friday night.  After snapping a few pics outside the condo, we headed to a fun southern dinner complete with a champagne toast!  Mere Bulles is in Maryland Farms and did not disappoint, the strawberry pullapart cake was such a treat.


After laughing, eating and drinking, we headed back home to get ready for an early morning at pancake pantry.  You know I couldn't let them come visit without visiting this Nashville tradition! 


Since Zeta Vandy's celebration luncheon was Saturday afternoon, Candace and Caylon headed to Green Hills and Yazoo Brewery for the afternoon, while I played Nashville hostess for the banquet.  They loved the tour and brews at Yazoo, and the luncheon was a success.  It was so exciting for 100 new Zeta babies to join the legacy. 






Then to the Predators game!  The stadium was packed, the preds won, and we all cheered...winning!  It was great to share this love of ours with friends. 

Sunday morning our guests were off and we met J's family and friends at Loveless Cafe for a great lunch and then topped it off with Bobby's Dairy Dip!  Finishing the weekend with church and watching the Preds game and Grizzlies Sunday night, it was a GREAT weekend!

Now, let me plan on extra workouts this week to balance out all of my indulgences this weekend...

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend too!!!





1 comment:

  1. One of my closest friends is a Zeta at UT Martin! She is too excited for Zeta Day. It looks like you had a wonderful time!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete