Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  Linking up with Little Daisy May for WILW :) one of my favorite posts!

I'm loving the still non-existent winter, can we officially say we are in the clear?


I'm loving Natasha's nursery she posted a couple weeks ago, this girl is talented. 


I'm Peyton's big announcement this week....finger crossed TENNESSEE!


I'm loving that the March Madness Tourney has started, have you done your bracket? 

Since home shopping in the real world can be frustrating, I'm loving my Pinterest dream home :)






I'm also loving that I hope my BFF Emily will guest post for WILW next week :)

What are you loving?!?!

3 comments:

  1. The weather has been amazing here too! I think we're in the clear now and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a really beautiful nursery, and amazing houses from Pinterest!

    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can definitely share WILW next week! however its hard to make a short list-lots of great spring things out there right now. great post- fingers crossed for Peyton!!

    ReplyDelete