Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day!

Thanks for coming back for WILW.

I'm loving these recent Pinterest finds...




I'm loving that I'm taking a quick trip to Memphis this weekend for a couples shower for this sweet couple getting married in June!  Taylor will be the most BEAUTIFUL bride :)


I'm loving that I got to work from home yesterday, it was great to catch up on training and emails.  Such a nice luxury.

I'm loving that this weekend marks the beginning of Holy week.  Palm Sunday always helps me get my mind right to prepare for Easter.

I'm loving that on the way to Memphis, I am hoping for a quick stop at one of my old favorites :)

I'm loving these two boys....



What are you loving?!?


2 comments:

  1. yay for Memphis! :) y'all be safe traveling here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you mentioned Los Portales - it's such a Jackson staple! Have fun in Memphis.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete