Friday, April 13, 2012

He Passed the BAR!

I am ecstatic to share with you, my boo, my partner in crime, my super smart man JK PASSED THE TENNESSEE BAR EXAM! I couldn't be prouder :) So I wrote you a poem...
Ode To JK Passing the BAR!

You are a Master of Law!
Torts, crimes, and civil pro too,
Take a step back and enjoy,
I'm SOO proud of you

After 2000 practice questions
And countless sleepless nights,
Your sacrifices paid off
You fought the good fight!


You rocked law school
Then killed the bar,
Dang playa, you smart,
You gonna go real far!


We can call you Doctor
You can have it your way
And Esquire and JD
Babe, it's your day!

So pop open the bubbly
And enjoy your crowning day.
After 28 years of hard work,
Today we are going to PLAY!

yeah, I'm that CHEESY :)

Sincerly, I am so happy you have finally reached this milestone you have been working towards since the first day we met. I am honored and excited to enjoy this special time with you, and cannot wait to see what is in store next for you. If anyone deserves his dreams to be fulfilled, it's you! Congratulations and I LOVE YOU!

Now let's go CELEBRATE!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete