Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Invite ME!

One thing I love is designing invitations and pretty paper!  It is one of my creative outlets, and I'm sure you remember my post here about designing JK's graduation invitation, which was a homemade labor of love.  As much as I enjoyed creating the perfect announcement, I equally enjoy searching and creating invitations from the vast array of online resources.  Let's face it, with a full time job, gym time, house chores, and keeping up with life little time is left for homemade beauties.  Some of my favorite sites to peruse are


The personalization and selection these sites offer never cease to amaze me! 


My youngest cousin is graduating from High School in May, and I was happy to volunteer to find the perfect card for the occasion.  Seriously, paper shopping is a guilty pleasure....I could look and design and compare all day!  Here were a few I created with Tiny Prints:


Affordable, personal, and professional....I love it!  It took me maybe 10 minutes to have all of these options.

And since it is wedding season, check out these cuties from Minted and Wedding Paper Divas!





I love planning parties and I love invitations!  When homemade is a stretch, these are great options to grab.


1 comment:

  1. Those are all so cute! I can't wait to start looking at wedding invitations.

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete