Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 Partnering up with LittleDaisyMay for WILW.


 The Preds playoff run starts Wednesday!  LET'S GO PREDS.  The good news?  We have home team advantage for the first round of the playoffs, the bad news?  We are playing our ARCH ENEMY the Red Wings....  For the first time in franchise history, the Preds finished the regular season ahead of the Wings, so let's continue with the firsts and make it our first Stanly Cup year! 
 I'm loving cross-body bags, and need to get one ASAP!  I know this sounds crazy, but I think my heavy shoulder bag makes me sick (yes I just put that in writing).  Hear me out.....my bag has got to weigh at least 10 lbs, and when that is on one should for extended periods of time, my back hurts, I'm hungry, I'm irratable, and angry   I think it's time for a sensible upgrade.

I'm loving that the Grit, Grind, GRIZZ are coasting into the playoffs!  The win Monday put the Grizzlies half a game behind the Clippers for fourth place in the Western Conference. This is an exciting place for the Grizzlies to be with 10 games left.  Will this be the year for home court play-off advantage in Memphis too?!? Stay tuned!
bleacher report

yeah, i posted nyquil.  I'm loving OTC, helpful meds to get me through my funk!

I'm loving summer time dresses!  Bring on the sunshine!  All from ModCloth.




I'm loving all of the great quality family time we have gotten over the last couple weeks.  Sometimes a little family time is just what you need to recharge!

And since I know Panera is feeling neglected, I'm loving these Easter treats I brought home to share with my family :)


What are you loving?!?!

3 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE those dresses!! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink dress!! It's super cute. Those egg cookies would have been perfect for Easter:) Hoping you have an excellent Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete