Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet Brianna!

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had the opportunity to style an up-and-coming country music star for her album photo shoot!  Brianna Rashelle is a sassy 16-year-old with a passion for singing.  With the help of her renound producer, Kurt, her debut album is ready to go, but needed a great cover shot.  Here is the fun journey through my IPhone.

Friday night, we shopped for hours at one of my favorite Nashville boutiques, Blush, to stock up on everything we needed for the shoot.  I was so glad Bri was willing to try anything and everything on!

Bri and her gorgeous mom, Dawn



Early Saturday morning, we hopped up and got to hair and makeup in my condo, packed up my car and headed to the shoot location.  Check out Bri's first dressing room :)


Let the shoot start!  It was so much fun to play dress up all day!











What's your favorite look?


2 comments:

  1. The green dress has got to be my favorite - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie~ You are the greatest!!! We are so very grateful for all of your help and support. We sure missed you this past Friday but I think you will be very impressed with the outcome!!!

    ReplyDelete