Monday, May 7, 2012

Rustic Couples Shower

What better way to get your work week started than to relive a fabulous party?!?

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I ventured to Memphis for a couples shower for my dear friends Taylor and Jim.  My BFFs Emily and Sarah and Taylor's great friend Erin (who gets all the credit for the photos!) hosted the event, and went above and beyond!  Taylor is having her wedding at the beautiful Heartwood Hall outside of Memphis, and it is the perfect rustic venue to host her big day. Emily took the charming rustic theme and carried it over to the details of the shower.  I have been waiting to gather pictures from all sources to write this post, so now that I have a few to share, enjoy.

***These girls are my best friends from college and sorority days.  They are simply the best a girl could ask for!


The couple's NEW last name is Bland, so Emily made these adorable favors of seasonings called, "Anything But Bland"


Check out the amazing decor and location of the party!


Cute burlap candles with the initials of the soon to me Mr. and Mrs :)


Photo Booth with the Groom!

No Memphis party is complete without Pulled Pork Sliders

Another beautiful shot of the spread.  Check out the invites on the table from Minted.


These hostesses really outdid themselves, the food was even better than it looks.


An Arnold Palmer with a hint of vodka? Don't mind if I do!  Some people call it a John Daly...Perfect cocktail for a warm spring day


The Future Mr. and Mrs. Bland, complete with monogrammed entryway sign.


The Besties!


The besties + me!
Hostess with the Mostest, Em, and her bf Bobby...too cute :)


Just me and Candy showing some chalkboard love
Perfection!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, and it sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme! Those favors are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie- love the post!! we had such a great time getting everything ready for the party! Hopefully more parties like this to come!! PS Erin made the favors- so she definitely gets all the credit there =) looking forward to WILW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this theme! Those are some amazing decorations.

    ReplyDelete