Thursday, May 31, 2012

Welcome Summer!

Hey Beauties! 
Happy Thursday!
Here is what's on my mind this beautiful morning.

1. I am in vacation hangover mode.  Seriously.  It didn't hit me until I rolled in to work Wednesday morning, but it hit hard.  I miss the beach, I miss mid-day naps, and I miss carefree days!  Time to start planning the next road trip :) Until then, Zac Brown Band and Kenny Chesney will be on re-play on the ipod.


2. Is the bachelorette cheesier than ever this year?  Singing with the muppets was one thing, but now the mass crowds cheering on every date?!?!  That's ok, I'm still hooked. 


3. My summer calendar is quickly filling up!  Between weddings, holidays and festivals, it is sure to be a summer to remember.   I'm loving all of the summer events in Nashville too.  I have my eye on the Symphony Concert Series in the Park, CMA fest, and of course live music at Arrington Vineyards

4.  The wedding I attended last weekend was beautiful, to say the least.  Its so exciting to see photos start popping up on my FB feed of the gorgeous event.  Check out this perfect pic. 

5. One of my favorite things about summer is the grill!  Is there anything better than a perfectly grilled dinner and no pots and pans to clean up?  Good news, I know a master griller, so I'm set.
6.  Did you know its 92 days until it's "Football Time in Tennessee?!?"  Just wondering :)  UT is honored with playing the first game of the year the Chick-fil-a Kickoff Game! 



No comments:

Post a Comment