Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy hump day loves!  Let's talk about WILW :)


First and foremost, I'M loving all of the wonderful MOTHERS for mother's day!  I was blessed with a very special one and could not be more thankful!  My grandmother is pretty fabulous too :)  Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms in my life.


I'm loving how great the styling for the photo shoot went last weekend!  It was a blast, and I'm going to do a full post on it soon, here are a few teaser shots!




I'm loving these Pinterest finds!







I'm loving SUMMER and kicking off this fabulous season with a hot dog :) Nashville Sounds Game Thursday!  (that may include a hot dog)


What are you loving?!?





2 comments:

  1. Visiting from What I'm Loving Wedensday--I ADORE that second pinterest picture--wehre does one get a bedroom like that?!?!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete