Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that I got in some good quality family time this past weekend :)  Congrats Nick on Graduation!


I'm loving that The Kinsland Firm's website launched this week.  Add that to our list of accomplishments....we designed and launched it ourselves!



I'm loving that my sister and her hubby are officially a home owner!  Fun projects to come, congrats Sarah and Colby!


I'm loving these 2 new happys I recently purchased to brighten my desk :)





(Flowers from home depot and mouse pad from Studio Elle ETSY)
I'm loving this new bikini I will be wearing Friday at the BEACH!


I'm loving that I am getting a few uninterrupted days with my attorney.



I'm loving some new tunes I have downloaded from ITunes. 




What are you loving?

1 comment: