Friday, May 4, 2012

What's New with ME!

Hi Friends!  Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!!!

I haven't done any life updates recently, so LET'S TALK ABOUT ME! 

1.  We have officially started The Kinsland Firm.  More on this to come, but it is a very exciting time for JK to be a small business owner.  You can check out his facebook page here and like this Nashville law firm, and keep up with news and events.  I am so proud of JK for this endeavour!  I will post more details soon sharing the details of this project.


2.  By day I'm a chemical engineer, but I moonlight as a blogger, invitation designer, law firm secretary and social media coordinator, dinner cook-er, YMCA enthusiast, and now a STYLIST!  Saturday, I am helping a friend with a photo shoot for her debut country album :)  This cutie, is Brianna, lives in Clarksville, is 16, and has the world at her finger tips.  We are going to a local boutique, Blush, tonight, and I am playing stylist to pick out outfits and check out clothes.  I'm loving this new adventure!  Pictures to come.

3.  With so much going on, I'm looking forward to a date night with JK Saturday night ;)  He is planning it, and I'm putting it on my blog to make sure he remembers!  We are long past due on a night out...

4.  I'm counting down to a little beach getaway over Memorial Day weekend to kick of wedding season!  I'm so looking forward to a little R&R, sunshine, and cocktails on the shore.  It will be a blast to celebrate this fun couple tying the knot!  We will be celebrating Tyler and Rachel, two of JK's law school friends.

 5.  I have 4 weddings on the docket for the summer and couldn't be more excited!  I LOVE weddings, I LOVE wedding cake, and I LOVE celebrating LOVE! 

6. I'm still working on a post on the beautiful rustic couples shower I attended in April....I was waiting on the perfect pictures, and now have them, stay tuned. 

7.  Do you have OWN?  You know the Oprah Network?  I'm so glad I found it....more on this as well.  Do you lifeclass?
 Pinned Image
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I hope your weekend is great! This all sounds so exciting!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog from Kellys Korner! I'm a Nashville (well, Franklin) girl too! New follower :) Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I'm in Nashville too - and also a chevron fan. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to know where you found that beverage dispenser! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete