Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Introducing Mrs. Bland!

This past Saturday, I had the honor to celebrate one of my dear friends, Taylor!  Taylor and Jim tied the knot at Heartwood Hall just outside of Memphis.  Heartwood Hall was a beautiful venue, perfect for a wedding.  The ceremony took place in a courtyard, followed by cocktails by the pool and a rustic reception in the party barn. 

Taylor is gorgeous everyday of the week, and was simply stunning on her big day.  It was such a blast to see all of my favorite college girls :)  Here are a few pics from my IPhone and facebook from The Bland's wedding.




 the guests signed corks for a guest "book"







Sorry for the IPhone poor quality!

Congrats Mr. And Mrs. Bland!


2 comments:

  1. Awh! All of these photos are great! Congrats to the newlyweds!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wedding! I love, love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete