Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday loves!  Here is a rundown

It's CMA fest week!  I'm loving all of the activity downtown and looking forward to the concerts this week.  Check out the schedule here.



I'm loving this fabulous Pinterest finds.

 







I'm loving summer holidays and planning fun party food for upcoming events!


I'm loving the countdown to Taylor and Jim's wedding!  June 16th

I'm loving the progress we are making with the law firm.  Updates on that soon.

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to be in Nashville for CMA Fest!! And I love your pins and holiday ideas..so cute. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CMA Fest! Funny - I've pinned most all of these rooms/recipes to Pinterest myself. Love the idea of a wall of books in a playroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so presh, new follower! You have no idea how SO beyond jealous I am that you will be at the CMA festival! I made my boyfriend promise me that we will make the trip to TN next year to go to it! I hope you take lots of pictures so I can pretend I was there! :)

    ReplyDelete