Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Independence Day Friends!  Linking up with Little Daisy May for WILW.


I'm LOVING this sweet holiday in the middle of the week.  A little ray of sunshine in the middle of a work week is ok by me.


I'm loving that today is the Nashville Hot Chicken Festival!  I am meeting JK there since it is right across from his new office for a fun lunch date.  Several people from work are also planning on going, so it will be a great start to the holiday!

I'm loving that we are hosting a little party this evening at the downtown condo.  It happens to be the premiere location for the fireworks show :)  I have a fun menu planned of sangria, steaks and  all things red, white and blue.


I'm loving our double date last weekend!  JK and I went out with one of his fellow attorneys.  We tried out the newest Nashville hot spot, The Southern and topped it off with a little honky-tonk-broadway dancing :) It didn't hurt that we were welcomed into Tootsies as VIPs.



I'm loving all of the fun events we have planned in July.  Especially JK's 10 year high school reunion and our annual girls lake trip to Hot Springs, AR!

This one is a little cheesy, but I'm loving all of the fun music played on 4th of July :) Proud to be an American, Independence Day, God Bless the USA, America the Beautiful.....they all bring a smile to my face.  

Happy 4th!

6 comments:

  1. Hot Chicken Festival sounds awesome! That needs to come to MD!
    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that cake! So cute! Although I doubt I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great things to look forward to this holiday!! Stay safe, girl!

    Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the patriotic songs today too- they just make me feel happy :) Have a very happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nashville on the 4th! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot Chicken Festival? sounds fun & interesting!
    hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete