Monday, August 27, 2012

Ahhh, refreshed!

I'm Baaaccckkkk!  It's Monday, its a short week for me, and a holiday weekend, let's do this thing.


Guess what, college football season kicks off this week!  There is something special in the air when football season is about to begin.  Everyone is filled with a sense that excitement and anticipation, and I am no exception.

Go Big Orange!


Oh yeah, and I just got back from a fabulous week with my parents and love.  After a week of relaxing on a boat, I'm ready to conquer the world.  I feel so relaxed, refocused, and refreshed! 

We visited Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamacia, and I can't wait to share my photos from each port of call.  Oh, it was simply fabulous :) Thanks again to the great people I got to have all to myself for an entire week, for that I am truly grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment