Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

This fabulous Wednesday, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!

Let's start with a few Pinterest sweet treats I want to try,

Cookies and Cream Fudge


Aledgily, the best lemonade you will ever drink!



Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies


Next Up, Home Decor Inspiration!




Welcome to my fall closet :) (keep dreaming)






Next time I want to share a few fall home decor/crafts and other DIY projects I have on my to do list. Have you found anything great on Pinterest lately?

4 comments:

  1. Just found you via Niemeyer Nest. Love the Fall inspiration! I'm so ready for scarves and jeans--new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pinned exactly half of those outfits, ha. I had the yellow bag in the third to last one. Bought it at Target and loved it. It was a sad day when I finally used it to the point of breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cookie dough bars....my mouth is watering just thinking about them! and those fall fashion layouts are getting me pumped for fall! i just know the cool weather is going to come back...i have faith! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of great football party pins, fall decor and great sweater/legging/boot combos. READY FOR FALL!

    =) good post this WILW!

    ReplyDelete