Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Happy Hump Day Friends!  Let's kick today off with a slice of happiness and a cup of positivity.  Let's talk about WILW!!!

I'm loving these quotables this week.  I hope these little pick-me-ups get you through this hot day.





I'm loving all of the amazing concerts I have been able to catch this summer :)  Between CMA fest, Country Throwdown at the Fontanel Mansion, and random nights out downtown, I have been spoiled!

I'm loving how booming business is at The Kinsland Firm!  I am so proud of JK and everything he has built so far.  The phone rings off the hook and he has already been able to help so many people!  Keep up the good work babe :)



I'm loving that in 2 short weeks JK and I are joining my parents on a cruise to Key West, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands!  Only 11 more work days until vaca for this girl.  Needless to say, I'm smiling ear to ear.


I'm loving that today marks the beginning of August, and that means, "It's Football Time in Tennessee!"  This time every year feels a little magical...everyone has high hopes for our beloved teams. Mark your calendar for kick-off the last week of August. 


I'm loving that it is tax free weekend here in the fine state of Tennessee this weekend.  I need new running shoes and jeans for work.  I will be taking full advantage of the savings.
What are you loving today?!?

4 comments:

  1. ooh. i love tax free days AND that dress. they just go hand in hand right?
    Trish - My WILW & Oh, How Pinteresting Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could find that dress this weekend, I would pay tax for it happily :) gotta love pinterest!

      Delete
  2. I had the same 'What I'm Loving' on August. Cannot WAIT for Football Time In Tennessee. I've been counting down.

    I also can't wait to do a little (lot) of shopping this weekend. I've got one big electronic purchase to make and then I think I'll even get crazy and hit up Opry Mills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving renovated, new and improved Opry mills :) it is way too big and way too crowded, but I have found amazing deals!

      Delete