Wednesday, September 19, 2012

27 Candles: It's My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me :)

www.brittanyfusionpaper.com
When I turned 26, the number 26 seemed so old!  Now that I'm adding one to it, 26 doesn't seem so daunting. 
This past year was fabulous.... 
  • I celebrated a year with my current company
  • Planned a fabulous graduation party for JK
  • Supported JK as he studied for the Bar, passed the Bar and started his practice
  • Joined Junior League to find opportunities for volunteering and meet new friends
  • Took a fabulous trip with my parents
  • Witnessed beautiful friends tie-ing the knot
  • Maintained my fitness regimen
  • Oh yeah, and started this blog ;)
I'm excited to see what 27 has to offer :)  Here's to the next year and becoming more fabulous!

 P.S. Hey Mom, Happy I Gave Birth to You Day!

3 comments:

  1. That cake looks delicious! Happy Birthday! Hope it is a special day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers to 27, to another year of blogging and all of your fabulous accomplishments over the last 12 months! can you believe it has been TEN YEARS since freshman year!! HBD jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Julie!! I hope it was (is - you still have a few hours left) fabulous.

    It's funny - just today I was emailing my mom about how I want to join the Nashville Junior League when membership opens up in January. I'd love to know more about it!

    sarahwyland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete