Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Means Football

Happy Friday! 

My plans for this weekend include football, a little cleaning and organizing, church and relaxing.  I always love the first day of the year that "feels" like fall, and Saturday with a high around 70 should be just that :)   I may even sip on a pumpkin spice latte just to put the cherry on top! 

I have one fun fall shopping find to share with ya'll.  Volunteer Traditions is a local small business that JK and I adore.  It is my go to for quality, classy tees and fun accessories for my man.  Last weekend I surprised him with this little treat for the kick-off weekend for football....


It comes in several colors, so if for some crazy reason orange is not your thing, they have you covered.  Find out more about this home grown brand by checking out their website http://www.volunteertraditions.com/ or stop by Binks Outfitters in middle Tennessee to peruse their collection. 

Happy Fall Ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment