Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tour Guide Tuesday: Neighborhoods of Nashville



featuring....
Neighborhoods of Nashville



In Nashville, we talk about our neighborhoods like everyone knows what we are talking about.  I found this map on ETSY, and thought it was the perfect way to show the boundaries of our great city!  To the east of the river is "East Nashville" but as you can see it has several neighborhoods of it's own. 

Each neighborhood has it's own feel and vibe, and that's one of my favorite things about Nashville.   You can check out trendy guys in their skinny jeans in the Gulch and hop over to the historic charm of Germantown in less than 5 minutes.  I love so many neighborhoods in Nashville!  From new downtown living in Sobro, to the traditional American sidewalk lined homes in Belmont and Green Hills, I think I could fit in so many niches.  Each 'hood has thier own festivals and traditions, it is such a treat to see what makes each area special.  Check out LP field right along the east side on the river, that's a great point of reference for you to get your sense of direction on this map.

What's your favorite Nashville Neighborhood?

1 comment:

  1. I love this map and helped me make sense of it all. You are right people in Nashville think everyone knows where everything is around here!

    ReplyDelete