Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Loves!  It's been a while since I participated in What I'm Loving Wednesday, so, let's catch up.

I'm loving these new Lilly looks for the fall!  Oh Lilly, I love you!





Oh yeah, and the Vols are ranked for the first time sine 2008 (#23), we are playing the Gators this weekend in Knoxville, JK and I have tickets, and ESPN Gameday will be there!  Epic weekend ahead :)


Keep your fingers crossed for a big win in Knoxville breaking our 7 year losing streak to the nasty gators.


I will have a fun project to share with ya'll next week.  A couple weeks ago, JK shot a video for his website, and yours truly got to be the handy helper.  The final cut is due back next week, and I can't wait to share it with you! 


In other law firm news, JK also made a big purchase last week, and I couldn't be more excited, his desk.  Isn't she a beauty?  It is supposed to be delivered today, so Merry Christmas at my house!


Speaking of Christmas, I know it's only September, but seeing slight reminders that the holiday season is upon us puts a smile on my face :)  Lady A is releasing a Christmas album in October, and I know one lady that will be pre-ordering her copy (love ya mom!)


What are you loving today?


3 comments:

  1. I love the blue Lilly dress! That desk is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Lady A was releasing a Christmas album!! That is so exciting, Love Them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the coral lace skirt looks so amazing! Found you on the WILW link up, now following :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete