Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bye, Bye, T-Shirt Stains!

I'm SOOOO excited to share my latest pinterest SUCCESS!


Kiss gross yellow pit t-shirt stains goodbye!

*******I am not usually a measure-er, but I will try for my explanation below. 

What you need: Hydrogen Peroxide, Baking Soda and Dawn

1.  Mix 1/2 a cup of baking soda with 1/2 a cup of Hydrogen Peroxide. 

2.  Add about 2 tablespoons of Dawn.

3.  You want the consistency to be close to a paste, so add baking soda for a thicker consistency.

4.  Scrub paste into stain.

5.  Let it soak for about an hour.

6. Launder as usual

7.  Marvel at the results!

I used this little concoction on the stove and to get tape marks off the stainless steel refrigerator too.  I've read it can be used for shower cleaning, so that's next on my list to try.

Modern Day Miracle,

No comments:

Post a Comment