Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NASHVILLE PREMIRES TONIGHT!


Is your DVR set?!?! Nashville premieres tonight on ABC.  Thanks to my bestie, Emily, I caught the pilot on the ABC app for IPAD, and fell in LOVE.  This new series has had a ton of buzz anticipating the newest fall hit show, and from the pilot, I have to agree!  It is steamy, backstabbing, with so many angles and dimensions, it is bound to be around for a while... and Connie and Hayden seem to be perfection for their roles!  It is all shot in Nashville, and I have seen the set right outside my condo downtown, on music row, and at the round-about on Demonbreun. 




I can't wait to pick up the latest issue of the scene and read the scoop :)  I will pass it on if there is any juicy news!

Go Nashville!  I'm loving all of the buzz surrounding our music city.

No comments:

Post a Comment