Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tour Guide Tuesday: 8th Annual Biscuits and Bluegrass Festival


featuring....

Biscuits & Bluegrass Fall Festival


A festival combining two loves of mine, biscuits and bluegrass!  Loveless Cafe is a Nashville staple, and if you have not had a loveless biscuit, you are missing out.  This Saturday, October 13th at 10 Loveless is kicking off their 8th annual Fall Fest. 

This free annual event is chocked full of entertaining activities for audiences young and old. Featuring live Bluegrass from the Volunteer String Band, hands-on arts and crafts demonstrations and free biscuits, you’ll want to be sure to swing on by the Loveless Cafe from 10am – 4pm.

Check out more info on their website...

http://www.lovelesscafe.com/2012/09/24/8th-annual-biscuits-bluegrass-fall-festival/



3 comments:

  1. I love biscuits - save me some! I'll be there WEDNESDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got two even more fun ideas for you :) one involves flatbreads And wine and the other a lil Luke bryan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I think I know exactly what you're talking about, ha!

      Delete