Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tour Guide Tuesday: Ocktoberfest


featuring....

The 33rd Annual Nashville Oktoberfest and Street Fest in Historic Germantown date has been announced! Mark your calendars, Oktoberfest will be on Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Oktoberfest is one of the best festivals in Nashville with authentic German food and drinks, a beer garden, polka dancing, street performers, live music, and arts and crafts.

I love Oktoberfest because it's in one of Nashville's most beautiful historic neighborhoods, Germantown, the weather is usually getting a little crisp, and any event centered around German food and beverages is alright by me :)  I will be exploring this charming neighborhood next Saturday, see ya there!

This event is free and open to the public – all ages welcome.  Check out the official website: www.nashvilleoktoberfest.com


2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I want to go to this! I haven't explored Germantown much yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you see me there, say hi! I would love to meet the famous Sarah from music row ;)

      Delete