Friday, October 19, 2012

Want to be an extra on Nashville?

With all of the buzz surrounding the new ABC hit Nashville, everyone wants a little piece of it.  It's not everyday that a new hit show is being shot in your backyard!  Sooooo, I applied to be an extra, and you can too.  I filled out an application online here:




Trust me, it works! I got invited to shootings this week, too bad my full time job got in the way :(
Here is a snippit of the e-mail I got this week.

We have your talent profile in our OLC talent database and would like to possiblybook you for paid EXTRA work as follows:
NASHVILLE, TN Casting Notice - ABC television series "Nashville" for work on WEDNESDAY 10/17/12 (TOMORROW!!)

Pay rate $8.00/hour with an 8 hour minimum guarantee ($64.00) plus overtime after 8 hours. 

We do not have a Call Time yet so you will need to have the whole day (possibly 10-12 hours) available. Call Time could be VERY early in the morning!!

**EXTRAS** 
RECORD COMPANY OFFICE EMPLOYEES: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 23-40, hip, types that might work in the music industry. *NEW FACES who have not yet worked on this show ONLY, unless you worked previously at Edgehill Republic Records * Works Weds. 10/17/12 ONLY.

ROAD CREW & ROAD TECHS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 24-55, crew types who are familiar with backstage and concert set-ups. Should look like you know what you're doing moving equipment, etc. *NEW FACES who have not yet worked on this show ONLY, unless you worked previously at Edgehill Republic Records * Works 10/17/12 ONLY!

RYMAN CONCERT AUDIENCE: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 18-80, all types. -- ALSO WORKS ON MONDAY 10/22/12!! When submitting, please specify that you can also work on Monday 10/22/12 and consider yourself booked for BOTH work dates once confirmed!! OK if you have worked before as long as you were not featured as something specific or in a scene with one of our lead actors.

  If you have a flexible schedule, this paid gig could be a fun treat for you.  If I get invited to a weekend shoot, I will SO be there! 



1 comment:

  1. Super fun! I'd love to be be an extra. Too bad my full time job with my kids keeps me from participating. We saw them filming Nashville on Tuesday night on Broadway. So exciting that this is happening in our town!!!!

    ReplyDelete