Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Welcome back for one of my fav posts.....


I'm loving so many things right now! 

Let's start off with a funny story, I'm loving being stalked by papa-paparazzi :)  JK and I perused Oktoberfest this weekend in Germantown and after running in to a few of our friends, we stopped for a second to do a little people watching.  I spotted a photog behind a tree and said "Act cool, I think we are being photographed", needless to say , we did not act cool, JK instantly searched for the camera, and I went with the ole trusty hand on the hip pose while the Tennessean photographer snapped away....
Julie Newman and Justin Kinsland enjoy Oktoberfest in the Germantown neighborhood Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012.
Bahahahaha we got a good laugh from this classic photo, oh yeah, it made their website too lol.  Glad I got my highlights updated Friday ;)

I'm loving the beautiful fall weather and cooler temps.
Pinned Image


I'm loving that the Titans surprisingly won last week and we got to see it in person!  Titan UP!

I'm loving my WHITE teeth!  I tried ZOOM whitening yesterday and it worked wonders.  My teeth were a little sensitive last night, but it was so worth it.  I have wanted to try it for years, but it is pretty pricey, so when a groupon appeared a week after my birthday, it was the perfect opportunity to try it out, and I'm loving the results.

I'm loving all of the great events supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month.  From the Titans to Race for the Cure, it's easy to get involved and make a difference.  Did you notice both Michelle and Ann were sporting pink last night at the debate?


I'm loving that I have a hot date tonight with a fabulous bestie from Memphis!  Can't wait to see you tonight, Sarah!

Oh yeah, and Nashville is on again tonight!  I'm hooked :)

What are you loving today?


1 comment:

  1. Sweet friend!!! I loved seeing you last week!!! And I am LOVING the new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete