Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that I got a Memphis fix this past weekend with the beautiful Hathaways!  For a little anniversary weekend, they headed to music city and we met up with them Saturday to check out Yazoo and Sunday for the Titans game.  I love Steph because she always keeps me laughing :)  Let's just put it this way, we have a similar sense of humor...



I'm loving these rumors that John Gruden is headed to UT!  These past football years have been rough in vol country, and while I'm never pro "fire the coach if your not winning", a new spark of energy in the big orange needed.  It doesn't hurt that his wife is a UT alum too!




Have you been to Old Navy lately?  Probably not.  I don't know what inspired me to check out their fall collection, but I'm glad I did.  Check out these cute sweater dresses.  Old Navy seems to have significantly stepped up their quality, and while it's no Nordstrom, sometimes you need a fun $20-$30 dress and these are a steal at that price.

Women's Crepe Shift DressesWomen's Button-Shoulder Sweater Dresses

Women's V-Neck Sweater DressesWomen's Cowl-Neck Sweater DressesWomen's Belted 3/4-Sleeve Dresses

I'm loving that we have officially entered holiday season in my book.  Christmas Village in Nashville next weekend, Thanksgiving just around the corner and shopping, parties and planning bring a smile to my face.


I'm loving that the L'Oreal plant I worked at after college in Little Rock, AR was featured on Sunday Morning this past week.  Bill Clinton visited the site to congratulate them for all of their efforts in decreasing CO2 emissions and basically saving the world.  They are truly a world class organization and I couldn't be prouder to say, I used to work there!


And lastly, I'm loving these pinables to get you through the rest of the week!






What are you loving on this chilly fall day?


3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you posted about Christmas Village! I'd completely forgotten it was coming up. I'm also loving those printables, especially the crown and sparkle ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Old Navy dresses are great! I agree, they've stepped it up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving Old Navy too. Adorable dresses, and I picked up some cute flannels plus raceback workout tanks at $3 each. btw, very cute blog!

    ReplyDelete