Friday, November 16, 2012

Black Friday T-6 Days

Hi, I'm Julie and I am a shop-a-holic....especially when great deals are involved.

Ok, so I'm not crazy like the people on TV that really are addicted to shopping.  I don't have credit card debt, and typically I make good shopping decisions, but none the less, I LOVE THE EXCITEMENT OF BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING! (ok maybe i sound like those fools a little bit :))


I have been a Black Friday Shopper since I was about 14, let's just say I was trained by the best :)  As the ads are posted online this year, I can't help but get a little excited.  I think Black Friday is more than shopping for me...it's the official start to the Christmas season and something my mom and I have shared for many, many years. 

Target Black Friday Ad Break!


Here are a few links to ads already posted
Walmart
Best Buy
Target

Now that Black Friday is officially encroaching on Thanksgiving, and JK and I agree that Thanksgiving should be spent with our families, I may have to pass this year.  Don't be too worried about me, I have a great and experienced mom, sister and dad to send after my treasures :)

Black Friday,

Welcome Back!  As happy as I am to see your shiny face again, it's kinda hard to see in the darkness of the night.  When we first met, you arrived around 7:00am on Friday, just in time to enjoy a hot chocolate and Chick-fil-a biscuit before your arrival.  Now, you are parading into Thanksgiving dinner, and taking over turkey day.  Please consider moving back to Friday.....until then, I just don't see how we can make it work anymore.

Too full from turkey to shop,

1 comment:

  1. I've actually never been shopping on Black Friday before, but I think I will this year--but not until it's actually Friday! I can't believe they're opening stores so early...I feel so bad for the people who have to work DURING Thanksgiving. :(

    ReplyDelete