Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that our Thanksgiving was filled with family and food!  We got to spend time with both of our families for a Thanksgiving feast.  Here are pics of my sister, her hubby and their dog baby, then JK, me and our dog baby and finally JK with 2 baby twins from his home!




I'm loving easy sweet recipes like Oreo balls, they are always a hit!


Ingredients
  • 1 package Oreos
  • 1 brick cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
  • 1 package white almond bark
Instructions

1.  Crush cookies very fine either by using a food processor or by placing them in a sealed bag and crushing them with a mallet or rolling pin. Add softened cream cheese to crushed cookie mixture and mix until well blended. Scoop out and form into one inch balls and place on waxed paper until ready to dip. 

***I like to pop my cookie tray in the freezer for a few minutes to let the balls harden before dipping
     
2.  Melt almond bark (I just use the microwave). Dip each cookie ball into almond bark and place back on waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.


I'm loving that decorations are coming up slowly but surley at home, and can't wait to share pics shortly :)

I'm loving that my beautiful friend Molly is entering her last month of pregnancy!  I can't wait to meet baby Abby!!!

I'm loving that the Memphis Grizzlies are on fire!  Since UT had a less than stellar season and the Titans are down and out, I'm thankful the Grizz are Grittin' and Grindin' away.


I'm loving that we have family tickets to see Dicken's Christmas Carol at the Historic Franklin Theatre Dec. 8th!  My fam LOVES Christmas and this will be a perfect outing to spread the Christmas cheer :)

What are you loving today?


3 comments:

  1. I am loving your dress in the Thanksgiving photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW...I live in Nashville too! Born and raised here! Our family makes oreo balls too but we call them oreo truffles :) Love all your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable! I found you on WILW and I'm SO glad I did. I've never been to Nashville before but it's on my bucket list. And ABC's Nashville? It's definitely on my favorite show list. Love it!

    ReplyDelete