Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nashvillest Celeb News

Lot's of news in music city this week...

1.  Guess who my newest neighbor is, JOHNNY DEPP!  Ok, well maybe he bought a house about 20 miles from my condo, but hey, there is a slight possibility we could run into each other at the grocery store now :)

2.  Grammy nomination concert is tonight at Bridgestone.  This live event is being taped in the middle of downtown Nashville putting Nashville on a national stage tonight!

3.  Hayden Panettiere did a little name dropping this week of her favorite Nashville hangouts.  If you are looking for her, try South Street because it's right outside her condo, Adelicia.  She also mentioned Pangaea in Hillsboro Village as a fav shopping spot.
Hayden Panettiere
4. What about sweet Carrie Underwood being casted as Maria von Trapp in a live NBC production of “The Sound of Music” next year?  I'm excited to see her in Broadway action!

5.  For all of you Nashville followers, you will be excited to hear that the Opry (at the Ryman) welcomed Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, who play couple Scarlett O'Connor and Gunnar Scott last Saturday night.  Looks like they are officially music city stars.

Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, who play couple Scarlett O'Connor and Gunnar Scott on the TV show "Nashville," bring their singing chops Saturday night to the Grand Ole Opry at Ryman Auditorium.


2 comments:

  1. Love Pangaea! She has good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every little thing about this post. Seriously. I didn't not know that about Carrie Underwood! That's so great! And I love, love, LOVE Scarlett on Nashville. She's my fave.

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog to read a little more about it!

    ReplyDelete