Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday JK!


Today JK turns 29!  Happy Birthday, Love!


Every year you grow wiser and funnier.  You make me a better person....probably because you are older and wiser :) You have taught me how to appreciate the little things and not sweat the small stuff.  You have taught me that sometimes words aren't needed and yes, it is possible to watch 3 football games in one day.  And, you have taught me patience is a virtue, to shop and compare, and to sleep on big decisions.  And most importantly to be appreciative of sports lockouts, because it's tough to keep up when the Griz, Preds, and Titans all have games going on!


Your 28th year was full of hard work and accomplishment, and I can't wait to see what 29 has in store for you and us. 


I hope you have a great day and I can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!


BTW, Tuck says "Happy Birthday" too!



No comments:

Post a Comment