Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm Starring On Nashville!

 
Well maybe starring is a strong word, but I did get to try my skills at being a background actress /  extra today :) 
 
I would love to tell you that Teddy was chatting it up with XXXX or Raina and Juliette XXX but I would probably be sued faster than reality steve :)
 
There was a lot of sitting and waiting, but it was a blast to see how much goes into the production! 
I will let ya'll know when my .5 seconds walk behind scene will air as soon as I know.  I got to walk behind Teddy in the courthouse....that's probably as much as I can share.
 
If you want to be considered for an extra role, fill out the application at onlocationcasting.com.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. love that show and that is really really cool, cant wait to see the episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!!! I have no doubt you looked gorgeous as always! Missing you girl!

    ReplyDelete