Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tour Guide Tuesday: Nashville Girls Weekend

I'm planning another exciting Nashville girls weekend for a couple of my Memphis favs, here is my usual thought process when planning a Nashvegas girls weekend.


Shopping: My go-tos are Downtown Franklin, Green Hills, Blush Boutique, Bella Boutique, and the Hill Center.


 

Fun Swanky Restaurants: Virago, Cabana, The Southern or Sambuca.



Fun Activities:  I suggest honkey tonks on Broadway, road tripping to Arrington Vineyard, or taking a Saturday tour of Yazoo Brewery.  If you have a large group, book the pedal tavern!





Brunch: You know ladies LOVE to brunch, try Tavern, Puffy Muffin or Pancake Pantry.

Image

Hey Nashville girls, did I miss anything?!?

1 comment:

  1. You should try The Blowout Bar on white bridge. I'm a stylist there! It's a blowout exclusive salon. Why fix your own hair when we can do it for you? We offer champaign while you're being pampered too.

    ReplyDelete