Thursday, January 10, 2013

We're Road-tripping to Chicago!

I have been holding in JK's birthday surprise for quite a while, and I was ecstatic to finally spill the beans Tuesday night!  I have been planning a little getaway to the Windy City for the two of us :)  Since his b-day is in January, I feel like he usually gets the birthday shaft, that's why this year I wanted to make it EXTRA special.


It all started with Grizzlies/Bulls tickets for Saturday night....

I also scored us tickets to the famous Second City Comedy Club.

I managed to make reservations at Bill and Giuliana Rancic's restaurant RPM...that's one hard reservation to get! 


We want to experience Chicago in our 4 day weekend, and are planning on checking out a museum or two, strolling though Millennium Park, indulging in real Chi-town deep dish pizza, and hopefully doing a little shopping on Michigan Ave :)


Any more must do's or suggestions?



2 comments:

  1. Have fun! It sounds like you have planned a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete