Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kid President and Soul Pancakes

This west Tennessee kid had me laughing for hours on the soul pancake channel on you tube.  Here is your pep talk for the week!
 
A few of my favorite quotes:
"Life isn't a cereal, either, Well, [rolls eyes], it is a cereal. And if life is a game, aren't we all on the same team? I mean really, right? I'm on your team. Be on my team. This is life, people. You've got air coming through your nose. Heartbeat. That means it's time to do something!"

"In high school, what if [Michael Jordan] had quit if he didn't make the [basketball] team?" Kid President says. "He would have never made Space Jam. And I love Space Jam. What would be your Space Jam? What would you create that would make the world awesome? Nothin' if you keep sitting there."


"Treat everyone like it's their birthday!"

Peace, Love and Happiness,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment