Friday, February 15, 2013

Recipe: Baked Chicken Supreme

Recipe time again!  I have been busy in the kitchen lately, and this one is JK approved, so I had to share.  I'm back in my Puffy Muffin cookbook and I think my mom used to make a very similar chicken, so credit is probably due several places for this tasty chicken recipe. 

Photo Credit

Baked Chicken Supreme

Coating
1 c Sour Cream
Juice from 1 lemon
3 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2 tsp. Celery Seed
1 tsp. Paprika
2 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Pepper

3 Whole Chicken Breasts, halved
1 c crumbled Ritz Crackers (original recipe calls for potato chips, but we prefer Ritz)
1 T butter

Combine all ingredients for chicken coating.  Place chicken in mixture, cover, and refrigerate overnight, if you have time (not essential).  Roll heavily coated chicken in crumbled crackers and place in butter coated baking dish.  Cover with aluminum foil to cook at 375 for 25 minutes.  Remove aluminum foil and bake 25 more minutes, or until chicken is done.

Have you made anything fabulous lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment