Thursday, February 7, 2013

Soul Mates?

Valentine's Day has me thinkin'

I don't believe in soul mates.  I think there are a lot of people you could "make it work with", not just one... I don't think God made one person out there for you to fit with, rather I think there are compatible personalities, and of course an intangible pull to certain special people that's hard to explain.  I think it's kinda depressing to think there is just one person out there that fits you, and if you mess it up, or aren't looking in the right place, you may never find him or her.  That's not even what love's about...


I do think once you choose someone, it is then your responsibility to make him/her the one.  Love is a choice, love is an action.  How are you making your someone special THE ONE?



The butterflies and goosebumps, the emotion and sweet thoughts don't get you through the hard times, the tough times or the trying times.  Patience, kindness, and truth protects, hopes and perseveres.  

Show love today because love conquers all,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment