Friday, February 1, 2013

This and That, it's Friday!

Happy Friday Loves,

 
1.  So I got a new laptop, and it has Windows 8 on it....it's like I've never used a computer before.  I'm trying really hard to get used to it, but it's not coming that easily.  Has anyone else had trouble figuring out Windows 8?!?

2.  Today I get to meet this adorable doll baby!  Gotta love a Zeta baby :)

 
3.  It's February 1st, and I've never been happier to say adios to a month than the last one.  I'm hoping February brings new opportunities and a little good luck.  A little snow would be nice too.

4.  Speaking of February, any Valentine's plans yet?  We don't usually have big V-day plans, but JK and I are heading to see one of our favs, Corey Smith, play at the Cannery. 




5.  I am not much of a baker, but I tried my hand at this cobbler, and boy was it a success!  I got it from Our Best Bites via hellohappinessblog.com.  It is a lot of work, but oh so worth it (and that says a lot because usually if it's not chocolate, I'm not interested :))

 
Happy Super Bowl weekend dolls, I've got my money on the Ravens.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a new laptop with Windows 8 too - I'm figuring it out but I've found mine is super sensitive. I'll be working in a word doc or browsing the internet, barely touch my mouse and the app screen open. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete