Friday, February 15, 2013

V-day, New Camera, PSA, and Nashville

It's a beautiful day in Nashville today, and it's the weekend....perfect combo.  Here's what's been shakin' in my world lately.
 
 
Here are a couple pics from our Valentine's celebration. We made dinner at home, and then headed to the concert. The concert lasted til 12:30...so it was a late night for a school night :) JK surprised me with tickets to the Predators vs. Red Wings game next week!  We have been to a ton of Preds games, but have never been to a game against our arch rivals, it will be a blast!
 
 
 
 
 
I even got a treat from the library parking garage in downtown Nashville! Everyone was spreading the love.
 
 
For Christmas, my parents snagged a DAT (day after thanksgiving) special on a Target Nikon camera.  Here are a few pics I have taken and think it is just incredible!

What do you think?


 
PSA:  Have you backed up your pictures or computer lately?  Due to a hard drive failure, my old laptop lost all of our pictures so I'm trying to piece together pictures I saved in random places.  Yes, the first purchase I made was an external hard drive and now I'm an avid backer-upper!
 
 
Remember when I got to play on the set of Nashville as an extra one day?  Well, my episode premiered this week (I had no clue when it would be on air) and I was on the big screen for 2 seconds.  It was in the first 5 minutes of the episode if you are looking for me.
 
 
 
 
AND what you have all been waiting for......a picture of my TV.
 
 
Now I'm basically an A-lister in music city.
 
Happy Weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment